Energy efficiency assessment and management is a crucial component to any sustainability program, as energy use tends to account for a major part of corporate carbon emissions. Assessing corporate energy use and improving efficiency is the key to cutting costs while reducing carbon.
RESET’s engineering team has a long track-record in facility energy assessment and management for corporations in Asia-Pacific. Whether your facility is a rented office, warehouse, manufacturing site, retail or catering outlets, our technology-independent energy services can show you how to achieve sustained costs saving and carbon reduction, prioritizing measures with quick payback, easy implementation and lowest disruption to operations.
Energy Assessment / Energy Audit
- In-depth assessment and measurement of energy systems performance in terms of hardware quality and operations efficiency
- Detailed menu of actionable energy & carbon reduction measures with ROI analysis
- Briefing and ‘ground truthing’ of assessment results with client technical or facilities teams
Continued Energy Management
Following the energy assessment, as a true one-stop shop we offer implementation services based on the identified retrofit or upgrade needs, budget and capacities of your business.
- Planning and prioritization of energy reduction opportunities
- Project management of management of multiple, sequenced activities, including management of subcontractors as appropriate
- Detailed design and commissioning of specific engineering solutions.