Asia-Pacific companies view the cost of carbon management trivial in comparison to potential value of competitive advantage, according to a Standard & Poor (2010) survey. Business worldwide is expected by governments and consumers alike to take action against climate change risks. Companies of all sizes can benefit from carbon and energy management, seizing competitive advantage by improving the efficiency of their operations, raising their profile and marketability and offering new products and services to a carbon constrained world.
RESET offers ‘one-stop’ corporate carbon solutions: from carbon footprint accounting to corporate carbon reduction strategy, from communications services to on-going energy management: we help you get real value out of your sustainability efforts.
Corporate Carbon & Energy services:
By measuring and managing carbon and energy, your company can:
- Demonstrate environmental commitments and achievements to key stakeholders using credible international standards such as GHG Protocol, ISO 14064, PAS 2050 and PAS 2060, or applying regional schemes such as WWF’s LCMP, LOOP and Hong Kong Carbon “Less” Certificate
- Reduce costs such as energy bills, paper and business travel expenses
- Achieve compliance with group-wide sustainability policies and targets
- Build your brand, engage staff and build internal capacity
- Prepare for national, regional or international regulations