Establishing a total corporate greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory, known as your carbon footprint, is the beginning diagnosis of the extent and sources of your company’s carbon emissions. At RESET Carbon, we work with you to advise on a proper scope and depth for your GHG inventory in order to meet your reporting and planning needs.
Using internationally recognized methodology (Greenhouse Gas Protocol Corproate Reporting Standard by the WRI or ISO 14064 Standard) RESET Carbon’s experts help your company establish a GHG inventory that put into perspective the relations between you energy use, business conditions (production volume, turnover, automation, employee size and floorspace) and your carbon emissions.
With every carbon footprint, we set up the data capture protocol for your company so that you can use the same format to account and track your in-house carbon footprint, and recognize that it complies with international carbon accounting standards. The scope of a corporate GHG inventory typically includes energy use, paper, business travel, water and waste.
What you get:
- Corporate GHG Inventory of the defined reporting period ready for disclosure
- Bespoke Data Collection Protocol that allows you to generate and track your footprint from time
- Analysis of carbon intensity and carbon emission hotspot from data examination
- Topline carbon reduction and management recommendations based on data analysis and employees interview
Why RESET Carbon:
- Peace of mind: a footprint produced by AEE qualified Carbon Audit Professional (CAP) to meet international standards, per your verification needs
- Extra value: For each carbon footprint we develop, we provide at least one employee training to ensure proper data collection and build your company’s internal capacity
- Understanding your business: We conduct interviews with key staff in your company to understand operations and practices to complement data analysis, delivering you top-line recommendations that are relevant to your conditions
Value-added Next Steps:
LOOP (Low-carbon Office Operations Programme) by WWF
RESET Carbon is qualified consultant and registered verifier of the WWF Hong Kong LOOP programme. A recognized scheme to promote low carbon practices in the office workspace in Hong Kong, LOOP has a labeling scheme that provides brand differentiation opportunities for any office-based company interested in showcasing low carbon commitment and efforts with the endorsement of the global NGO.
The LOOP Labelling Scheme encourages, accelerates and recognizes the efforts of Hong Kong companies and other organisations in the creation and implementation of actions to combat climate change by reducing their office operation-related greenhouse gas emissions.
From WWF Hong Kong website
We can work with you to analyse your branding needs -- if LOOP is identified as a matching solution for you, we can help you establish your office carbon footprint, set up your in-house carbon management system, identify reductions to support your LOOP application, ensuring that you get your targeted scoring and desired label.