Energy Assessment & Management
Energy efficiency assessment and management is a crucial component to any carbon reduction programme, as energy use will usually account for a major part of corporate carbon emissions. Assessing corporate energy use and improving efficiency is the key to cutting costs while reducing carbon.
Energy & Energy Assessment: Technical Investigation
Whilst a facility-based carbon footprint provides a measure of performance, an energy assessment (commonly called “energy audit” by engineers) is used to assess the cost-benefits of reducing this footprint. Whether your facility is a rented office, dye mill, warehouse or data center, the results will give you a clear measure-by-measure breakdown of the different opportunities for reducing energy use and carbon footprint, together with an assessment of the costs, savings and timeline for implementation. Executed by RESET Energy engineers, facility energy assessments form the basis of carbon, energy and costs reduction plans and reduction target setting. The assessment process typically comprises data analysis, site visit(s) and interview(s) with key staff.
What you get:
- In-depth assessment and measurement of energy systems performance in terms of hardware quality and operations efficiency
- Detailed menu of actionable energy & carbon reduction measures with ROI analysis
- Briefing and ‘ground truthing’ of assessment results with client technical or facilities teams
RESET does not sell equipment. The assessment and resulting menu of measures will be concentrated in particular on areas where the potential for cost saving is high, as we objectively assess your energy efficiency needs and are not incentivized to recommend specific technologies or brands of products.
Implementation Services: Continued Energy Management
Following the technical energy assessment, as a true one-stop shop we offer implementation services based on the identified retrofit or upgrade needs, budget and capacities of your business. These activities are often deployed in a phased approach focusing on executing simple, rapid payback measures as a priority in order to demonstrate savings quickly to management.
Typical implementation services include:
- Planning and prioritization of energy reduction opportunities
- Project management of management of multiple, sequenced activities, including management of subcontractors as appropriate
- Detailed design and commissioning of specific engineering solutions.
- Sourcing of equipment solutions
- Technical and non-technical training for office mangers or facility engineers and management staff
- Review of new infrastructure plans for energy optimisation
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems using smart meters and software as appropriate
Why RESET Carbon:
- Techonology-neutral company proposes only the most cost-effective solutions
- Bilingual reporting helps you better engage suppliers and staff with results
- Demonstrated deep experience with energy efficiency solutions across a range of sectors in Asia
Not sure where to start? Talk to us.