ANN INC. Supply Chain Sustainability Program
“RESET is fantastic partner to ANN INC. and provides strong expertise and innovation as we drive environmental sustainability in our product supply chain.”
ANN INC., the parent company of Ann Taylor and LOFT, is committed to systematically engage their supply chain partners on environmental sustainability and create shared business value with its suppliers. To drive performance to key goals, ANN INC. has engaged RESET to develop and implement a supply chain sustainability strategy and its suppliers engagement program.
After focused market research, internal executive engagement and peer benchmarking of leading apparel brands’ sustainability performance, RESET developed a target-driven supply chain sustainability program that is guided by the use of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s (SAC’s) Higg Index
To help ANN INC. define, communicate and deliver its supply chain sustainability goals, RESET developed a two-stream program:
- Support to suppliers at the factory level for the implementation of Higg Index and energy savings programs;
- Support to the ANN INC. team for engaging suppliers, including webinars and face-to-face supplier training, technical guides and an energy savings calculator to help factories estimate energy saving potential, track and report savings to ANN INC.
Going forward, RESET will continue to support ANN INC.’s implementation of the Supply Chain Sustainability Program to deliver quantifiable and sustained improvements to environmental performance.
Key services provided:
- Strategy and target setting
- Full supplier engagement support including tools and training programs
- On-site technical services to suppliers to deliver Higg Index reporting and improved energy efficiency performance